Thursday, January 3, 2013

Monday I go and speak to the doctor about the surgery I am having to correct some of the issues I have had since hemorrhaging.  I am unable to leave the house several days a month due to all of the bleeding and Im in pain so hopefully this will correct the issues.  They will scar my insides as well so we will have to be done having babies.   If this option doesnt work then it may be a hysterectomy so lets hope this procedure works.  Ive heard that the procedure can be painful but lets face it...nothing can compare to the pain I have already been through after birth.  I will only have to be on bedrest for a few days and on minor pain medicine so I say bring it on, fix the problem, its a step closer to having things back to normal for me.  High maintenance I have said it before and I will say it again that lady parts are high maintenance.

No comments: