Thursday, January 13, 2011

Closet Sanity

Im amazed that my closets stay clean for a total of 7 days.  Why 7 days- cause I catch up on laundry during the weekend and therefor my closet gets messy again with all the clothes that need to be hung up and  I go to the grocery once a week so my pantry stays clean until grocery day.  Case in point. Here is my pantry.  Whatever your about to see dont hold it against me. 

 Here are 7 boxes of cereal.  That is just crazy.  Why are there 3 boxes of special K cereal. I really must pay more attention of what I have before going to the grocery store.
 Im a tea lover!  I am from the South ya know.
 I pulled everything out of the pantry and put stuff in baskets.  Here is the popcorn basket.
 I got rid of boxes and put all my keurig coffee's in a basket as well.
 This basket now contains all my hot drink items such as hot chocolate, teas, and my sweet n low.
 Before you look at this next picture dont judge me.  We Bolins are M&M fools.  We always keep them in the house so after holidays I stock up on them.  Stop judging me!!!
 Here are all of the boxes that I was able to throw away by combining things into baskets and containers.  Wow we eat a lot of crackers.
 Ahh here is the pantry now.  I am restoring sanity and order into the Bolin house one closet at a time....ok maybe not sanity but definitely order.
Wonder how long this will stay clean?  My money is on 7 days.  What do your closets look like.  Have you tackled them yet for your New Years Resolution to declutter/organize.  There is nothing like opening up a closet and being able to find exactly what you need.   Over at http://www.beneathmyheart.net/ on Mondays Traci is talking about organizing your heart and home.  She started this Monday the 10th so be sure to check her post from Monday and the days after that since she is all about organization these days.  She blogs about the home organization and her sister blogs about organizing your heart.  More info can be found at  http://www.beneathmyheart.net/.  Have a good one! 

No comments: