Thursday, June 3, 2010

$5 project

Meet my $5 project. Several months ago I bought this chair at a Thrift store for $3 but it was white chipped paint when I bought it. I painted it with free paint that I received from Glidden for being one of the first 100 customers to respond to an offer they had. I had leftover burlap from making my flag (I paid $2 for the burlap and made this pillow and 2 flags out of it. I then used my cricut to cut out the letter B for tracing. Here is my $5 project, its not perfect and still needs to be tweaked, the sides of the pillow are going to get ribbon to tie to the edges of the chair but it was only $5 and its come in very handy for me to throw my clothes on when I dont feel like hanging them up. Who doesnt want a chair in their
master bedroom to throw crap on??

No comments: