Monday, June 14, 2010

Faith at Relay

While at Relay a woman was passing out inspiration cards about cancer and she said she was a survivor and wanted to share what she had learned from it. I thought I would share it with you.

What Cancer cannot do:
Cancer is so limited it cannot cripple love, shatter hope, corrode faith, destroy peace, kill friendships, suppress memories, silence courage, invade the soul, steal eternal life or conquer the soul.

For nothing is impossible with GOD
Luke 1:37


I love that she had this bible verse on the card. I know that many people with cancer have faith and it shows in the American Cancer Society as a prayer was said before the ceremonies began. All things big and small should begin with a prayer and as Preston says even before eating a snack or going to the bathroom. Apparently at his Christian based prek they prayed, then ate snack then had a potty break so whatever works for ya I guess even if its praying before potty break.

No comments: