Thursday, June 3, 2010

If I could wish for anything it would be for my house to stay clean. Its never ending when your actually home with the kid and he has the chance to destroy each and every room with his toys. I find toys in the dining room, bathroom, our bedroom, our closet. When did he even go in our closet? I once found a toy in the fridge. When I asked Preston how his toy got there his response was I got my cup out so I left my toy. Kind of makes sense to me.

Got lots to do over the next few days including trying to keep the house clean.....I said trying. Maybe if I close my eyes and wish really hard then "POOF" it will clean itself. Nope didnt happen.
Today Im working
Tonight I have a charter meeting
Preston has a tball game tonight
Tomorrow we are going to zoo if weather permits
Saturday I have 10-15 women coming over in the morning for a Relay for Life meeting.
Saturday afternoon Preston has tball pictures
Sunday is Prestons b-day party with the family

No comments: